During the spring and summer months, hundreds of people throughout the region go online to search for tips on “Hive removal Dallas.”
If you’re one of them, then you already know how extremely frustrating (and genuinely frightening) it can be to have bees invading your property.
– Are bees stopping you from enjoying your backyard, pool or patio area?
– Have you found a bee hive but aren’t sure how to get rid of it?
– Has someone already been stung?
– Are you worried someone could get seriously hurt, especially if they are allergic to bee stings?
– Have you tried removing the hive yourself, only to discover it didn’t work or resulted in your being stung?
– Are you fed up and don’t know what to do?
Don’t worry – all of these scenarios are very common, especially in the Dallas area, but there is a solution. Use the tips below to see the right and wrong ways to get rid of a bee hive within just a few hours – without the risk of anyone getting stung.
Hive Removal Dallas – The Right & Wrong Ways To Remove A Bee Hive
THE RIGHT WAY: Call the pros.
The only quick and safe method for “hive removal Dallas” is to call a professional bee control company. They have all the right equipment to remove the bees and the hive, and they use protective clothing to ensure they don’t get stung. Even more, they have extensive experience dealing with bees and wasps, so they are highly trained and know exactly what to do.
By calling the right hive removal Dallas company, you’ll get the assistance of certified experts who should be able to eliminate your bee problem within just a couple hours or less.
Here are a few things they’ll do, depending on your unique problem and which company you call:
– Capture the bees with a specialized bee vacuum or bee boxes (particularly if they are honeybees and if you called a company that also offers beekeeping services)
– Remove the hive from virtually any reachable area, such as bushes, trees, under roof eaves, in garages, in attics and so on
– Eliminate virtually all traces of the hive, which is crucial to preventing damage caused by the moisture of the hives
– Make basic repairs to the area where the hive was located to ensure that it looks good and that no structural damage has been done
THE WRONG WAY: Try to remove the hive yourself.
Under no circumstances should you attempt to remove or destroy a hive without calling a professional. This means NO poking the hive with any objects, NO spraying water or insecticides and NO throwing rocks or other items in an attempt to knock it down.
Call The Bee Removal Specialists – Your Hive Removal Dallas Solution!
If you have a bee hive on your property, call the Bee Removal Specialist to have the hive removed ASAP.
We are a professional bee control and beekeeping company with vast experience in bee removal, hive removal (Learn More) and other pest problems. It only takes one quick phone call and we will come to fix your bee problem right away – typically the same day you call us!
Call us now to get immediate assistance.
Bee Removal FAQ
1. Do you have experience removing bees from a wall?
Removing honeybees from a wall requires carpentry experience. A novice beekeeper can cause more damage than good if they are not experts in carpentry.
2. What is the process of removing bees from a wall?
An experienced beekeeper will identify the location of the bees with an infrared camera, use a smoker to calm the bees, use a bee vacuum and other professional tools to remove the honeybees safely, extract the hive, clean the affected area, apply pesticide to deter honeybees from returning to the empty hive, fill the open area with insulation and replace the wall with the original material whenever possible.
3. Do you have pictures of honeybee removals from walls?
Trustworthy honeybee removal companies will have plenty of pictures. Choose a company that has more than just a few examples.
4.How long have you been a beekeeper?
Because there are many species of bees, a beekeeper must have extensive knowledge of the different techniques to safely and effectively remove the bees.
5. How long have you been in business?
Make sure they have a valid business license and have many years of experience in the bee removal field.
6. Do you have references?
A reputable bee removal company will have good ratings online on platforms such as Google. Be wary of businesses that have too few good reviews. Itâ€™s not unusual for novice companies to ask friends and family to create favorable reviews.
7. Do you guarantee your work?
Read the warranty or guarantee agreement carefully. A good bee removal company will warranty a removal requiring a repair for at least a year.
8. Do you have insurance?
Some companies operate with little or no insurance. Companies should have both liability and workmanâ€™s compensation insurance. This is a good precaution against accidents caused by bee smokers causing fires or beekeepers falling from roofs or trees.
4 How to Get Rid of Bees – Do’s and Dont’s.
DO call a professional immediately.
This is the single most important step of bee removal! If you have a bee problem, it’s imperative that you use a professional bee removal expert to fix the situation for you. Their experience, knowledge and skills enable them to effectively remove the bees, quickly and safely, ensuring that no one gets hurt…